HOT OFF THE PRESS
Dec 3, 2016
Let me begin with a question framed in an IAS exam: A lady bought ₹ 200 worth of grocery from a shop and gave a note of ₹ 1000/-. The shopkeeper didn’t have change so he arranged change of ₹ 1000/- from a neighbour shopkeeper. He added ₹ 200 to his cash box and handed over ₹ 800 to the lady......Read More...
Big Win for Retired officers/employees regarding hospitalization expenses in Medical Insurance Scheme
Nov 20, 2016
Mr. S. Ramamchandran had sent a letter dated 29th July, 2016 addressed to Shri P.S.Jayakumar, MD & CEO of Bank of Baroda on the subject of non-reimbursement of medical bills submitted as per banks circular. Now, due to the untiring efforts of Mr. Ramachandran, the bank has responded positively. .....Read More...
Nov 18, 2016
Mr. Pannvalan provides a valuable insight into the deficiencies & lapses that he has seen in the implementation of PMMY/MUDRA....Read More...
The 'BIG' Demonetization Gamble
Highlight of the week
Nov 2, 2016
Based on the above calculations the revised DA is to be @ 47.80%, for the months of November 2016 to January 2017. [The DA for August 2016 to October 2016 was 45.50%] i.e. increase of 2.30%. (increase of 23 slabs)
Aug 07, 2016
We have updated the DA for Retired Bankers. Please click the link to see the details.
Other Latest Articles
Our Link Repository
An Indepth insight into the history of Wage Revision Bipartite Settlements including the details of the 10th Bipartite SettlementRead More
Over the years, ABS has provided a great insight on the ongoings of the Banking Industry with its neutral & unbiased viewpoints.Read More
Income Tax Slabs and Rates for FY 2015-16 and AY 2016-17 (Also given for the previous FY i.e. FY 2014-15 )
- Latest Income Tax Rates for FY 2015-16 and AY 2016-17 (Also given for the previous FY i.e. FY 2014-15 )
- How to Avoid TDS Deduction by Banks - HOT TIPS FOR TDS in Banks
- Basics of Income Tax in India
- Rules for Filing of Income Tax Returns
- What is e-filing? Procedure for E-filing of Income Tax Returns
- How to make Best Use of Section 80C
- Download FREE Major ITR Forms for Financial Year 2014-15 - ITR1, ITR2, ITR2A, ITR4S - pdf files, Fillable files AND Instructions for Financial Year 2014-15 or Assessment Year 2015-16
- Computation of Income Under Head Salary
- How to Save Income Tax Through Cost Inflation Index
- FORM 60 Download
- FORM 61 Download
- FORM 15H Download
- FORM 15G Download